Today everyone talks only about Weight loss but here on this article we are discussing how To Gain Weight naturally . Being skinny is not so good for health and a pale body does not look good . Just like loosing weight is difficult , Gaining Weight is more difficult , but in this article we are discussing some tips and exercises with a diet plan which helps you to gain weight easily.
Natural Ways to Gain Weight Fast
1. Consume more calories than burning .
The main way to gain weight is to start a fat diet plan i.e ( eat more calories than your body needs from you ). You have to make a calorie surplus in which you store your daily intake of food. If you cannot increase your calorie intake than you cannot gain weight.
You can calculate your daily intake necessary by calorie counter or simply Google it and you got calories values of your given food. By that, you can get an estimated idea of how much calories your body needs.
If you want to increase your weight slowly but efficiently than you need to increase your calorie by 400-500 Calories per day (More than your body needs). But if you want to increase weight rapidly than increase your calorie by 900-1200 Calories per day (More than your body needs).
Keep in your mind that calorie calculation is just a rough idea of calculation of your body intake so don’t do this plan for your whole life this plan is for only 2-3 weeks or a month.
2. Protein Diet
Best source for gaining weight is to eat protein because it is a bodybuilding food which helps you to gain muscles fastly than any other way. Muscles are made of protein and the remaining calories are becoming fat.
Follow a high protein diet as it reduces your appetite. If you are trying to gain weight than you should start with 2-2.5 grams of protein per kilogram of your weight. You can increase it if you gain weight fast. High protein foods include meat, fish, eggs, many dairy products, legumes, dried fruit. Protein supplements such as whey protein can also be helpful if you want to eat a lot of quality protein in the diet.
3.High Energy-Dense Food
Second weight gain diet includes calorie-rich foods. These foods have much good and healthy calories than any other diet. Energy dense food boost up your diet plan and give an amazing result. This type of food includes dairy products, vegetarian, and non-vegetarian diets. Below are the high energy-dense foods :
- Nuts: almonds, hazelnuts, walnuts, macadamia nuts, peanuts, etc.
- Dried fruit: raisins, dates, prunes, dried figs;
- High-fat milk: whole milk, whole yogurt, cheese, cream.
- Fats and oils: extra virgin olive oil and avocado oil.
- Grains: whole grains such as oats and brown rice.
- Meat: chicken, beef, pork, lamb, etc.
- Tubers: potatoes, sweet potatoes.
- Dark chocolate, avocado, peanut butter, coconut milk, muesli.
4.Consume Carbs and Fats
Loosing weight requires you to reduce carbs and fat intake. You have to go against the flow in this case if you want to gain weight. Don’t avoid high-carb or high-fat foods if you want the weight scale to move toward higher digits. The best combination for you is protein, carbs, and fats. Do not indulge in practices like intermittent fasting since they will only make it harder for you to get enough calories. Finally, eat at least 3 meals every day in addition to energy-dense snacks.
5.Exercises for gain weight
Regular exercise is one of the most important steps to bulk up. But as with losing weight, gaining weight should be a part of a holistic plan.
Here, we’ll cover some exercise tips for gaining weight with minimal equipment that you can start doing right now. Then, we’ll talk about how to build healthy body mass.
Lie face down on the ground.
Put your hands on the ground, palms flat, with your arms out at your sides and your hands shoulder-width apart.
Slowly push your body up until your arms are fully extended. Keep your back and legs straight so that your body makes a straight line.
Slowly lower yourself back down until your nose nearly touches the floor.
Repeat as many times as you feel comfortable.
You’ll need some kind of pullup bar or sturdy cylindrical object to do pullups. Otherwise, this exercise is a simple way to build arm and shoulder muscles.
- Grip the pullup bar with both hands. Your palms should face away from you. Keep your arms shoulder-width apart.
- Pull yourself up enough to hang off the bar so that your feet aren’t touching the ground and your arms are straight.
- Continue to pull yourself up until your chin is above the bar.
- Slowly lower yourself down so that your arms are straight again.
- Repeat as many times as you want.
This exercise helps build muscle in your butt and legs, especially your quadriceps femoris (quads) muscles.
- Stand up straight so that your feet are a hips-width distance apart.
- Put your hands on your hips and flex your abdominal muscles.
- Begin lowering yourself down using only your legs, as if you’re about to sit down, and get into a seated position until your thighs are parallel to the ground. Keep your upper body as still as possible.
- Raise yourself back up to your original position.
- Repeat as many times as you want.
What exercises to avoid
To gain weight, minimize aerobic and cardio exercises. These are meant to burn fat and tone muscle, not bulk you up.
You don’t have to avoid them entirely, though. You can do these exercises in moderation to tone your muscles. This will help you build a definition so that you can achieve the look that you want.